Best Car Dash Cam -2017
If another driver backs into your car, they're not at fault—you are. Or at least, that's the opinion of most every police force and insurance agency in the country. If only you had a dash cam.
A dash cam can protect your finances, your time, and your personal property in a number of ways:
- It can scare off dishonest people who try to take advantage of you;
- it can provide evidence that's far more reliable than eyewitness testimony;
- it can accelerate the reporting and processing of an accident;
- it can prevent the need to submit an appeal;
- it can save you money in damages;
- it can help mitigate potential spikes in your insurance rate.
- It can save good memories.
You have to buy one first, of course. But if it saves you from even one wrongful citation, a dash cam could essentially pay for itself.